FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Dzham = Rusdoggs?

• http://www.xfire.com/profile/wrathskullz/screenshots/?view#109476170

U killed me so u were not AFK !!! PROOF HAHAHAAH
    • And Wrath ,what is your first profile? upturned volt was not your first ,i am sure about this. Your indetity is unknown,but you joined the clan. And i said anything about me and my profiles. I want to honest when i apply here!
      • Yes my very first acc was UpturnedVoLt 8 rank never reached 10 cuz got bored from N.O.O.S.E. anything else?

And i dont need u to know me my mates knows who i am ok? peace
        • The discussion about the identity is now in the Chitchat board.
          • Lol claws,extra topic for me) I am proud of this. xD As IPCI Dzham played many games my friend and now i said him to delete this profile,and i deleted it  too. I am now only Rusdoggs,no undercover any more. But ya know all people play undercover ,this is not bad thing if you dont cheat.
            • I'm just doing my administrator work here. smiley

Anyway, from my point of view you were not undercover: you were on a real alternate account 'cause you actually stopped using Rusdoggs' tag.
              So... no more Dzham? I expect not to see this name anymore...
              • Dzham dead. Now i apply as Rusdoggs) Claws say me truth ,have i any chance to join or not?
                • IDK, my word here doesn't count very much.

• Claws , i say you will all surprise. 1. You know me a long time,in that time(2years) i had a lot of nicks. 2. I have nobody said that Rusdoggs=Dzham, but i said it know that you know who i am really. 3 .I apologize for that Undercover,but i just wanted forget profile Rusdoggs, so i did Profile DZHAM13. I wanted just new life in GTA4.

why u wanted to forget ur rusdoggs account?

• Yes my very first acc was UpturnedVoLt 8 rank never reached 10 cuz got bored from N.O.O.S.E. anything else?

And i dont need u to know me my mates knows who i am ok? peace
                      Lawl should I remember you, that you never left DMC? BAahahaah  tongue
                      And Btw c'mon Rusdoggs was totally different, so everyone can makes an account and act like Imperial or sth. Nice, even more Undercovers coming.