FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Hellou

• You quit it :O ? Do you know quote * go home and be a family man * ? Did that happen to you laugh ?
    V-ball is fun, but I like more summer edition - beach volleyball is awesome , not to mention when we play mix teams  cool

Haha that's so true I got also countless number of movies, but you can cut me if I watched 1 % of that laugh
    • we have beach volley camps during summer smiley
      • Yooo!!! guys how's everyone doing? laugh i am a little inactive too sad because my university started (doing Bachelors in computer science 1st semester) so wish me luck laugh 4 yrs bachelor and im freeeeeeeee... @ aureus i played sleeping dogs; it has less missions but action is good, fighting mechanics are great, just like batman series. and Movie suggestion hmmm GODFATHER trilogy \m/
        • Shit man, now I'm just thinking about summer laugh laugh

@wrath  good luck smiley
          tnx for info on sleeping dogs
          I watched godfather but, it's not bad idea for some repetitio laugh plus HD edition

Anyway don't know did I tell you, I'm also working as professor , associate in one high school laugh workaholic...i know  grin 
          • AwesomeNESS just pure AwesomeNESS.
            • didnt have net for a week :/

now that my studies started again, im busy with being bored and having nothing to do! (got lectures 2 days of the week, then basically nothing except we got some projects to work on x)

I can recommend basically every movie with Tom Hardy in it, especially RocknRolla, Warrior, Lawless.

Also the Nolan-Batman trilogy is a must-see (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises), especially the 2nd part is prbly my all-time favourite movie tongue
              • didnt have net for a week :/ ....

to me this sound like blessing laugh

well it's better to be bored that way then to work every day laugh

Hardyes movies...hmmm I+ll chech it out smiley
                from Batman trilogy I watched first two movies . I agree second one is very good, but not that good, I dunno... but somehow in advertisement 
                they exploited Ledgers death too much  , and that's kinda sad
                • I finally watched The Dark Knight Rises just a few days ago, and it's really not bad at all, in my opinion better than TDK.

Give it a chance. smiley
                  • thats more fascinating then batman

• The third one is with that steroid induced neanderthal  look alike named Bane ?

@
                      haha velo I'm wondering how did that happened since I watched her boobs all time...impressive laugh